Tuesday 9 August 2016

Beautiful Mehndi Designs for Festive Season - Raksha Bandhan 2016

Hi everyone,

Today I am going to talk about mehndi designs for upcoming festive season especially Raksha Bandhan is around the corner where every girl ties rakhi on her brother's wrist as token of love. It is considered as big day for Indians and represents as a relationship of respect and care! Every girl dresses up so well specifically in Indian attire on this wonderful day.

Indian festive seasons are incomplete without applying mehndi, so here I come up with some intricate & mesmerising designs!










Some exquisite back hand designs:







Some marvellous feet designs for married women or newly wed :





This one has took my heart away, ultimately alluring & delightful for newly wed sister :


Hope you guys enjoy this post!
Tell me which one is your favourite in comment section below!

Stay tuned with GlamChica for more fashion trends, product reviews & updates!

Image courtesy : Google

2 comments:

  1. Aashima I love applying mehndi,whenever there are any festivals coming up I always apply mehndi.Those were some really pretty henna designs . Would love to try out some of them.Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yamini! I too love applying mehndi on most of the occasion!

      Delete