Tuesday 22 September 2015

Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Tint: Victorian Rose Reviews & Swatches

Hi Everyone!
Today I’m reviewing Lakme’s newly launched matte lip tint in the shade Victorian Rose. This range consists of 6 bright colors.

Price: Rs 650

Available Online at: Flipkart and Nykaa

Packaging:  Lakme absolute matte lip pout comes in twist up crayon packaging which eliminates the risk of product wastage through sharpening. It has colored matte body which is convenient to categorize the shade when you own more than one.


Shades Available: Raving Red, Scarlet Red, Victorian Rose, Pink Fantasy, Magenta Magic, Tangerine Touch.

Texture: These lip tints are little bit on dry side. One really need to exfoliate and moisture lips before applying these tints, otherwise it can draw attention on your flaky lips which doesn’t look good.



Pigmentation: These are bright in colors, intensely pigmented. Two passes on lips can give you true color. For bright and bold lip lovers these are a steal and at this price point they are the best matte option available.


Shade: Victorian rose is the prettiest shade in this range. It took my heart away, such a perfect blend of pink, orange and red. It instantly brighten up my face, the best option for any dull day. I just Love this color.

Staying Power: Staying power is commendable. It stayed on me for more than 5 hours between light snacking, fades away evenly with minimal fading and leaving a soft tint behind. I don’t mind reapplying it to look fresh.

Likes:

1. Colored packaging
2. Twist up crayon
3. Great price range
4. Staying power is commendable
5. Nicely pigmented

Dislike: The only con is you need to prep your lips before applying these tints.

How it looks on me:





Final Verdict: Lakme absolute matte lip pout are perfect matte option available at this price tag. Victorian rose is such a beautiful blend of pink, orange and red. My staple shade. Highly recommended!

Will I repurchase: Yes! I’m eyeing on Pink Fantasy now.

GC Rating: 4.5/5

Have you tried this range?

Share your comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Looks great on you! Have not got my hands on them yet but will surely get this shade soon!! <3
    My favorite face wash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Yes you should buy this particular one, it is a perfect blend of red, orange and pink!

      Delete
  2. Nice matte shade. Suits you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color looks very pretty on you, I am just hesitant to buy it as I have to really prep my lips for applying it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Preethy !
      Don't hesitate just go for it, once they are on lips stays very well without any buzz !

      Delete