Monday 28 September 2015

Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel For Sensitive Skin: Review

Hi everyone,

New week has come and we all are back to work. So today I'm going to review Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser. I have been using this since past 3 months. Read on to find out more.



Price: Rs. 1100

Quantity: 200ml

Available Online: Flipkart and Nykaa

Ingredients: This is a sulphate free formula including the patented active ingredient Glyceryl Laurate (Brand Says).


Packaging: Avene Cleanance Gel Cleanser comes in a transparent plastic bottle with white twisting inimitable cap. It has survived many fall because I'm very bad in holding things :P. It is really convenient and travel friendly packaging.

My Reviews About The Product:

First let me tell you about my skin, I have super oily/combination acne prone skin, my T-zone is oily and I breakout very easily. Summers are really distressful for my skin. This came to my rescue and I'm glad that I gave it a try.

Avene Cleanance Gel is a soap-free cleanser which is bluish in color, truly light weight and need just a little drop to clean entire face. It lathers gently well, cleanses any makeup residue, dirt, impurities, keep sebum oil in check without stripping my skin.

Also Read: Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Tint: Victorian Rose Reviews & Swatches



This is a splendid face wash I have used till date. I can clearly see change in my skin texture. My skin freshen up and revive marvelously. It smells lovely, very mild fragrance which stays for a while.

If you have sensitive skin which tends to break out easily and have hormonal acne should definitely give this a try. I guarantee, you will love this. It has Thermal Spring Water which soothes the redness of acne prone skin and make your skin like cushiony soft. I swear by this face wash.

Now coming to the price point, it seems a bit pricey but trust me guys 200ml will honestly last you more than six months, how cool is that (drooling)! You can see in pictures below I have been using this since past 3 months and I'm not even half way through it. This is my HG face wash :).


Recommendations: Yes! Highly recommended! This is the best face wash for sensitive skin in Indian market.

Will I Repurchase: Definitely a big yes!

GC Rating: 5/5

Hope you found this article useful!
Have you tried any Avene products?
Do share with me in comments below! Stay tuned with GlamChica for more and latest reviews of skincare products.

10 comments:

  1. Seems like an awesome product ! Nicely reviewed. I haven't tried any avene products yet because they're all targeted for some or the other skin condition & I have quite normal skin!
    My Recent Post - Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u! Glad you like it :)
    You can check out there sunscreen which comes in two variant-cream and emulsion, go for cream one if your skin type is normal :) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rating says all for the product dear! I have been hearing lot of raves about Avene products of late. Sounds worth check out :)
    FAB BAG special anniversary issue!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear!
      Yes this brand is worth every penny :)

      Delete
  4. I have oily acne prone skin too and this product seems very enticing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give this a try, will love it !

      Delete
  5. I too have oily skin, need to give this product a try. Loved the colour of gel :). Great review :) :) :)

    ~Sonali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :)
      I'm sure you won't regret your decision! :)

      Delete
  6. I too have oily skin, need to give this product a try. Loved the colour of gel :). Great review :) :) :)

    ~Sonali

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have used it's sample and really loved it...totally agree with your review :)

    ReplyDelete