Friday 2 October 2015

L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Shampoo Review and Price

Hi Folks,

Today I'll be reviewing L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Range that consists of shampoo, conditioner and serum. It's in the market for quite a while now and I've been using this range since last 4 months, so I think this is the right time to pen down my experience with this range. So lets get straight into the review.



L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Nourishing Shampoo: Review

Price: Rs 800

Quantity: 250 ml.

Available online : flipkart & Nykaa


Packaging: L'Oreal Mythic Oil Shampoo comes in yellow golden stiff plastic see through body with name and design engraved over it. It has four way lock style pump dispenser which is really convenient for travel usage. I love such warm golden stuff in my stash and this entire range is same in color. It has survived so many plummet because I'm too bad in holding things :( and surprised to see it is intact always. Overall I love the packaging.




My Experience with the L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Shampoo:

Firstly, let me tell you about my hair type. I've waist length color treated  hair and oily scalp which tends to breakout easily due to sweating. I wash my hair twice a week. Initially to be true I didn't like the shampoo, its thick in texture and I have the habit to wash my hair using a little shampoo + a little water in a mug then wash but with this it doesn't lather that much, so was disappointed. On the second time, I directly used the shampoo on my wet hair and voila I was so happy (dancing :P). It doesn't lather too much but enough to clean oily scalp without stripping. It can layered on scalp if not washed properly. Use any shampoo only onto your scalp not to full length esp. at ends (my hair stylist advised me). Shampoo is like gel, transparent in color, smells lovely <3.

Also Read: Maybelline Express Finish Nail in Shade Turquoise Lagoon 862 Review and Online Price

Coming to the point scalp acne, I was so glad to see that it contain salicylic acid(check ingredient list above) and we all know this helps in preventing acne. So in past four summery months I haven't had any scalp acne issue. Kudos to the brand for this.

If you are thinking that it is a bit pricey, I think this is worth every penny, using this since past 4 months, washing my hair twice a week and still there is left for next 15 days. How cool is that guys. I highly recommend it to those who is suffering from scalp acne.


Final verdict: L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Shampoo is perfect for oily scalp, chemically treated hair. Highly recommended! Though dry scalp beauties can also give this a try.

Will I repurchase: Not now, want to try something new but if needed I will be back to this again in future.

GC Rating: 4.75/5

Have you tried L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Range?
Share your comments below!

P.S This post will be too long if I review conditioner and serum, stay tuned to check out what I experience with the other two!

3 comments:

  1. Great review! I love the packaging of this shampoo. Please review the serum soon :) :)
    My September beauty favorites: L'Oreal NYX and more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweets <3
    Yeah reviewing soon :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanted to try this but thinking it was costly...but if it lasts this long, i would pick it up :)

    ReplyDelete