Wednesday 30 September 2015

Tamasha Preview & Releasing Date, Starring Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor

Hey everyone,

Ever since I've seen just released trailer of  movie Tamasha, I'm intrigued by Deepika Padukone's mesmerizing look. Every time they are paired onscreen (Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone), no one can beat there sizzling chemistry, breathtaking onscreen couple.



What Trailer says:

Trailer introduces us Ranbir Kapoor as Ved Sahni and Deepika Padukone as Tara.
Ranbir looks easy-going, nonchalant and Deepika as usual breathtaking dimple beauty. He was practicing engineering and wasn't happy doing this as every engineer's story in India. Then he finds gorgeous Deepika Padukone as his partner-in-crime with whom he travel around the world in a wanderlust. The twist comes in easy going love story is when these nomads haven't shared a single truth about themselves to each other. Will Deepika fall in love with him (wrong guy according to her)?


Read More: Ripped Jeans Hottest Bollywood Trend of the Year

Directed by Imtiaz Ali, Tagline of Tamasha says why always the same story? As we have already seen Imtiaz back to back movie with so much fun and enthusiasm and I'm really sure climax of this one is going to really amazing. He always comes up with something different concept every time. So lets wait for 27 Nov :) !

Now coming to my most favourite part Deepika Padukone simple and yet so sassy look in the movie.


She look so glamorous in white lace skater dress, flower tiara and soft curls making her drop dead gorgeous. I love her minimum makeup with squeaky clean skin, defined eyes and eye brows, just a touch of nude lipstick. In the above pics, her simple cool classy bun is so chic and elegant.
Here is one more for you guys-


Look at her smile, she is gonna kill me one day :P, simplicity is what makes her stunner every time. Overall I found her look so simple yet classy and resplendent so far !

Waiting for 27 Nov now :)

Hope you liked the article!
Stay tuned with GlamChica for more movie updates and Bollywood fashion trends!

Image sources : Web

4 comments:

  1. Nice article Aashima! Got to read something different than usual :)
    I love this girl! How can she manage to look this stunning every time ? And her hair! How to do this hair, please someone tell me !!

    My recent post: FAB BAG September special anniversary edition!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anurima <3 :)
      Seriously yaar how can she manage look sassy every time. True her hair always drool me :P

      Delete
  2. I'm over this jodi, their last few individual films have been a disappointment for me! Alia Bhatt is the new queen in my eyes :P
    My Recent Post - Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alia is mesmerizing youth icon, her shaandar movie looks are very enticing :P

      Delete