Thursday 1 September 2016

Budget Thursday : Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil Black Brown Review, Price & Swatches

Hi angels,

I'm back again with a new budgeted product on my Thursday budget series. In this post I'm going to talk about Rimmel Eyebrow pencil because it is the most important part of makeup routine, one needs to have good pigmented eye brow pencil or powder. So read on to find out what is my pick for you:


Read more : Budget Thursday : Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lipstick Red Coat Review, Price & Swatches

Price : Rs. 225/-

Quantity : 1.4 gm

Shades : Dark Brown, Hazel, Black Brown

Available : Nykaa

Packaging : Rimmel London Eye Brow comes in a wooden pencil form which has to sharpen. It comes with a cap that has brush applicator to comb or groom your eyebrows. This is very travel friendly packaging and if you're in hurry this is the best option to shape your eyebrow. Have a look on the applicator brush below!



 Read more : Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+ : Review, Price & Swatch

My Thoughts

I picked up this pencil a few months back, actually I was eyeing this one for quite long but out of stock every time. So recently I was lucky to grab my hand on this. To be honest I'm really a big fan of this pencil, love it ! It perfectly shape my brows without getting overboard. I chose the shade black brown which I thing will suit many Indian complexions. I wore this for maximum 7-8 hrs and it hasn't fade off, depends upon what type of climate you're in! I'm really impressed with the staying power, the cap brush is spectacular in combing the brows nice & precisely. Perfect for the girls who are in hurry & couldn't have much time for doing makeup in the morning. See swatch below:


Read more : Nykaa Matte Nail Lacquer Pink Meringue & Black Cherry Pie : Review, Price & Swatches

Final Verdict : Rimmel Eyebrow pencil is super affordable. I think it has to be in every girl vanity box. It comes with a small brush over the cap which is the best part to groom your brow anywhere anytime. At this price tag & quantity it will last you very long, so Highly Recommended!

GC Rating : 5/5

Hope you found this article useful!
Do share your valuable comments below!

Stay tuned with GlamChica to know more about beauty, fashion trends, product reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment